Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma Shuting

Uri Geller's spoon

Strips Salvador


Now I know that losing your virginity is a matter more serious than it actually appears. It's the kind of thing you only occur once in life, such as milk teeth, first menstruation or, more specifically, when you die. Another statistic: of those important moments rarely survive memories. To our knowledge, no one cherishes its first pad or come to frame the photo of fatal stroke. At best you can get here is to collect colmillitos yellow and then only if it has the chance of a mother fetish. However, my first time, it does retain something. A silly object without doubt, and you will know why I have kept all these years.


That occasion I remember as if it happened this morning, although it is true that happened in the year 76. I had just turned seventeen and Rolando, my boyfriend, had months asking what initially was called a "proof of love" and then an "ultimatum." Rolando

was beautiful. He looked like Jesus Christ (actually looked like Robert Powell, the actor who played Jesus in a film that still spend Easter week) and at that time it became fashionable to have a boyfriend as well. So I was lucky in having Rolando and Jesus Christ in one person. Rolando

But not content with braces flavored kisses that we shook in his CJ-7. He wanted more than kisses and the case was that I was not prepared for such matters. My strategy was to make me crazy. Give long saying, "Daddy, wait one of these Saturdays to mom on call and try, okay?".

My mom was a nurse in the clinic and never had Méndez Gimón guard on Saturday. So waiting for Rolando would be long and extenuarte. But things happen when they go to spend a Saturday, at about ten o'clock, my mother called emergency clinic. That Saturday Rolando

also walked emergency. Introduced in the house without calling first. It never did and obviously I missed a lot. He rang the bell with the insistence of an Electrolux salesman. It seemed as if he had revealed that it could be your Saturday. That's what I remember with great clarity because Altuve Henry announced the attractions of the Fair Joy when I opened the door.

seem childish, but what bothered me a lot. Every Saturday from 4 to 9 were mine: this was the time of the Fair ... and not to fall off the world I missed it. I think I let it in one hand carried a fragrant Meen bag Nang and the other a family pot pistachio ice cream that EFE has never again to serve.

However, to be fair, I think the blame for what happened that afternoon was me. Rolando in the visits made to the house never went beyond the courtroom. Mom would not let him go to the bathroom or the hallway. But that day I do not know what the hell I was stung and said we were going to watch TV in the room. That was the opportunity I had been waiting for Rolando and I put it on a silver platter.

When we settled into bed to eat Chinese food, Trino Mora sang "Free your mind." That, I think, was the beginning of the end. But it steeled me and I held my thing as if listening to a bonus of laughing voices of Carayaca. It was season rating and attractions of the evening were going to be very good. Apart from Trinity, also act White Eagle (an old man throwing knife disguised Ecuador Sioux), The Mummy and Uri Geller. A Uri Geller was the first time I saw him and that detail would cost me dearly.

The food was brought Rolando was slightly spicy and full of in seafood. That was another blow: after a while I started as rochelera aceleradita. Therefore I had to give me a bath lightning to see if I passed vaporón. But you better not have had that bad idea. When I returned from the bathroom, the Rolando had already taken off his shirt and socks. If Mom came at the time, went out of direct insurance for the leadership to get married. It was then that I remembered the ice cream in the fridge and saw the opportunity to cool the moment. But each output

my room a garment meant less in the locker room with my boyfriend. Returning from the kitchen I found him in his underwear. Can you believe it? And I was getting nervous when I heard a voice coming out of the TV narcotic. The voice seemed to say "now take off your coat and go to bed" because it was exactly what I did as a fool. Uri Geller

had beautiful eyes. He wore also a hairstyle type "gourd" and polyester pants that made him look regal. That's what I fixed when Rolando began with the Trocadero.

The first part of the act was to guess the identity card number or, failing that, a driver's license of someone from the audience. "Focus on their homes," said Uri Geller all the time and I was super highly concentrated. Rolando, in the meantime, I had taken of the feet and I was massaging the ankles and calves. Rico, the truth, but it does not have happened if at that moment do not do a close up of the mentalist's eyes.

That killed me. I started

sweating and I went up a sort of electric shock from the coccyx to the neck. Spasm that left me with no excuses. Horrible. So I went cross-eyed trying to unravel the mystery of those eyes in black and white. Rolando and had crossed the border as a dog by her house and coming straight to you, packed. "Focus", repeated the unfortunate Uri Geller and more concentration than I had another that was difficult. I swear I was about to levitate out the window.

I had one last chance to save when they went to commercial but before that began the segment of the spoons. Uri Geller was invited to a Mrs. on stage. I was surprised that Mrs. maintain an upper hand as if to pray to a saint. When I noticed the old struck out the bucket that held like a crucifix.

Uri Geller took the spoon and the little old lady, as if to be a soup, began to stare. The scene was sultry and provocative. Then came a new close up of the mentalist's eyes and I knew at that moment that all was lost. Then

began giving the index finger on the thinner, almost tenderly. Knew what he wanted with that until the bucket began to recede. It seemed as if an invisible fire was melting

Then I felt the sting.

The Rolando snorting in my ear were losing the whole concentration gained so far. In a desperate attempt to recover glanced at the TV, but Uri Geller had passed to something else. I think trying to "stop" the mechanism of a clock.


The next day I discovered, with horror, that Uri Geller had been successful with the clock: it was almost ten and mother would soon return to his guard.

The room was a mess and the sheets looked like a Japanese flag. Rolando could not find their interiors and left ten minutes before Mom arrived. While picking up the trail, I find the interior my boyfriend: floated like a boat adrift in the bowl of ice cream. But in the pot also would find another object that originally cost me identify but then, however, took it as another success of the mentalist.


few days ago my daughter asked me why that still kept well bent and rusty spoon. I was about to talk about Uri Geller's eyes and all that stuff. But I kept quiet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment