Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ontario How To Identify Fake Id

Almodóvar have dandruff

Karina E. Burgo Sainz


One euro. Login cost me a euro. I accept it, because there is no other. Payment pussy. Because you have to pay do so. Call the elevator. Delayed. At the low end one. But does not open. Now comes another. That, yes. That. A herd squeezes, squeezes, struggles. Step, rather flat. I squeezed myself. Hey do not push, do not push. Fifth floor, please. Floor three, two, four. Five, please. Again.

As it rises, the elevator is being released. Leave passengers, air returns. Something inside is loose, like a cowboy used. And although we are less, Almodóvar seems uncomfortable. Was on the edge of the door, entered last. We drove with eg, Pepi, Luci, and Bon. Smiling bouncing was to release people. Gladly pressed the buttons. "Three?" Four? " asked. Now that no one, but two ladies with buns Grace Kelly and I no longer laugh or it does not seem as happy as a few seconds.

I think that we are not sufficient. Earlier in the second floor toward the three, had round smile. Almodovar would rather be in the congestion of an elevator in the Fine Arts in Madrid, to be Almodovar with two old and a girl in a slow lift of the Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid. We are not public. Still trying. "Five, right? He says. "The presentation, right?". I think I've been too long under the green light to lift.

I focused on her coat, Almodóvar. Is a dark jacket. I think it is leather. I still concentrated on the shoulders of the director, very concentrated, until I hear: "Sorry, are you Almodóvar truth?". I look up and concluded, "I love your movies." Actually one of the ladies who says it straight out of one of them. Now it was time to stop the embarrassed smile, at last, "the daily dynamics of the elevator. How we had taken so long to reward that. That was all I expected, the poor. The happy coincidence

clothing us on the edge of the elevator. And open the doors of women continues, I think it speaks to All About My Mother. But Almodovar has no time for sour Salamanca grandmothers, and satisfied and ready to start gossip. But that is not queer at all, for nothing. But how do you tell him you like his films, if a pig. No, no. I've seen them all and I love them. Almodóvar is intercepted by the head of public relations Seix Barral. Come Pedro, photo to Juan José (Miller). The book. The smile. Photo.

The cups go, come. Millás speaks well of his own novel. The ladies sit down. Later, in a special feel Almodóvar. And I only remember his coat. The purple glow of the neon light and heavy white scabs on his shoulders. That snowy hair detached unthinkable a tuft like that. Millás's novel is a disaster, Almodóvar has dandruff and I paid one euro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment