Thursday, August 16, 2007

Saab 93 Vector Blutooth

Three ways to fall when you lose your balance

By: Humberto Valdivieso
Images: wall "Graphite" in Chacao


First fall:

lost you In the air, be sure left behind the line that crosses the stage at 20 feet, I recalled the words from your lips to laugh and realized you were my safest place, the part of the maze where the exit was the only possible among all those who dream on the coldest days. No matter if the crowd shouted down hoping that my hand did not get to swing and keep flying to their seats, if the lions dance around your body or if a hail of bullets close the circus forever. The oldest, the giant and that every morning washed the scales from their bodies, they say we're ghosts. The charro of the three guns with his skull and face the bullets of doubt and tears insists that there is a hidden version on the Internet where you say with irrefutable evidence. I have come to believe is true. I can sense when the cotton candy escapes the lips of teenagers and through my skin, when the captain turns on the phonograph that their ancestors I never inherited and sometimes we run away from angry people who took the cure for baldness by Dr. Chang. However, that feeling grows as my words substituted by three dots, when I get to experience the freezing temperature at the side of the park and in the memory of clumsy words, a hand that runs a white face just lit and headlights going back and forth from time to time, with looks that cross that summer looks and where required, we said goodbye.



Second Fall:

lost me leaning over the only place where chance can be more than a game of cards Peer tent, I began to paint a map of the places where they should be. My hand, always safe, was preceded by a tattoo on his forearm. It read the word love. I was very talkative in the deep eyes, white pants, pointy boots, black sweater, long hair and beard sharp every night screaming the wonders that we could do. But this time my words are not talking about circles of fire, red noses, beards female butt kicked, teeth flying cats or tutus. My map was the story of all those things have to see you again clinging to my wishes and those who avoid for fear of letting me off you. I do linear imitating the fire that shoots out of the mouth of the dwarf. Then imagine a circular text, they turned over and over again on the same idea, where the words tremble with the violence of the white spaces would fall like a knife between them. I had the idea of \u200b\u200ba vindictive sentence as cannon ball flies over all metaphors or a sentence that, like the lion tamer's whip, tortured each of the words that I have not dared to say. Discarded one by one the options. I could not move forward or backward, I could not move from a T bereft of context. When all the cars and trucks left the town I was away in the same place, with the blue moon fund sitting on my words with a spray in hand watching the white background of everything that I could not say to you we're not.


Third drop: how do we find after falling?

'm a dark sun in a window. My sole purpose is to observe the moon. Arts ominous of the two daughters of Dr. Chang opened the vain side of my tent. They do not believe in waiting and yet they make love with every man who may be a possibility to escape the alchemical dreams of the father. His white magic, black, erotic hypnotic held my mind trapped in a strange game of memory. Even and did not leave the window that it was my place of work and, if it failed my mission, that of my demise. From there I thought of all solutions. Hour after hour I was discarding incorrect options: virtual libraries, Google walks patients seeking his name, chat rooms where I can not touch the tips of his fingers locked in Radiohead songs ipod, videos on Youtube where there appears an expression of his lips to laugh and all that ghostly never replace our bodies, our eyes looking eyes, the cold of the parks and the ellipsis. When there was nothing appeared before me the key. It was always in the circus, in that arena was surrounded by chairs maze and in the tents that constituted our universe. I knew seeing my classmates walk safely around the yard at the time of the function. At that moment I found the answer to why some had long legs, red noses and wicked whips, others lobster tail, bearded tits, camel hair and cannonball helmet, and some more knives, fake guns, drinks lying and puns. Nothing was off for them, never had to say goodbye, went back and forth at will using his wonders among the unsuspecting inhabitants of the earth. It was, then, at that moment, from my window, I felt that the arms used to persecute these swings in were air-tentacles. Immediately, the stretched and were the size of the world, reaching every corner, went through the nine planets of the solar system came under the water, climbed mountains, left behind indivisible boundaries and ancestral fears. And one day, unexpectedly, when they went sideways on the moon could not continue, were trapped. The stopped a similar miracle: other tentacles, one September morning, I found clinging to mine.

MarĂ­a Dolores Torres

0 comments:

Post a Comment