Thursday, August 16, 2007

Can I Re Charge My Moped Battery

I have been visiting the dentist to not end up in the circus

Carlos Zerpa



I've been listening to radio broadcasters and other music in my mouth. This happens to me when I'm driving in Caracas and clenched teeth ... Suddenly Alfredo Escalante me loud and I got scared. So I am going to the dentist every week, so I changed all my amalgam fillings and I replaced them with polyester resins, as well a few nights while resting her head on my pillow, because the so-called "black fillings" I can fully hear "Hello Citizen" without not even turn on the TV or tune Globovisión.

Remember the TV show "I Love Lucy" starring Lucille Ball's red hair? Well I say that research on this case of amalgams "antennae", I discovered that Lucy said in a television report that during the Second World War, while driving, one day she began to listen to your teeth messages in Japanese, as if the teeth capturing of radio waves to transmit a spy.

metal fillings had Lucy in the teeth, these fillings made with the mixture of silver and mercury were used as a channel for radio waves and that it was happening to me but in Venezuela.

immediately did an experiment for my wife and my children do not continue seeing me as a freak, or as if drugged or possessed by spirits and ghosts ... so I took a small microphone and put it in my mouth, I gave all the possible volume to the amplifier and slowly rubbed my teeth, so that the fillings do circuit .... We immediately fell on his ass all, as we begin to listen to everyone and a high volume to "Sandro de America" \u200b\u200bsinging ... First in my mouth and then through the amplifier:

"Your lips of ruby, crimson ...
seem murmur, a thousand things without talking
and I'm here, sitting in front of you ... I feel
bleed, unable to talk ... "


Coñooooooooo !!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡ How wonderful, Sandro! And how happy I am I now know I'm not mad or possessed, and what I feel, it even has a scientific basis ... Feliiiiiiiiiiiiz able to understand that what happened to Lucille Ball, I was also happening to me.

then I kissed my wife and gave a strong electric shock to his lips he fell asleep, I gave him a hard kiss my children sacándoles sparks cheeks and I was immediately thinking about the opportunities had to join the television and make a lot of money, or go on tour with Mexican circus "Brothers Gasca," to see the world and appeared in large posters as "The Human transmitter," near the bearded lady and the magician Fu Man Chu.

But that night as a cold water bath my torment began, because the radio is not turned off and constantly intermingled all radio and television stations with one another, fragments of a single continuous program as a large collage ... like if you do rapid changes channels, a true ZAPPING with my teeth.

A piece of a speech by President Chain; a few bars of a ballad loggerhead Frank Quintero, a fuck about singing reggaeton putting faces of ill and posing as gangsters, gang members and drug dealers, to Don Francisco with a new car pack, mixed with a joke of Sergeant Full Chola, Kiko Roland as saying: "Gentlemen, good night" to Luis Chataing offering apologies to Daniel Sarcos ... All at once, in unison into a real nightmare was Dante's Inferno bag compared to this torment.

I did a bunch of fabric with a pañueluelo and slept with that ball stuck in my mouth, so my teeth do not touch. When I got up I went to emergency full speed and the dentist to put me once and for all, instead of amalgam, a white resin ...

why I have been visiting the dentist to not end up with problems or in the circus ... Although Venezuela is in itself a big circus, but a circus full of freaks.



0 comments:

Post a Comment