Thursday, April 5, 2007

Can I Use Baking Paper As Rolling Paper

today is my lucky day

I climb into my car of the future egg,
under me in the eighth tag left
turn off the radio while playing a song
Nicole Pauly recommended me the other day, I
under the car and is an octopus with tentacles, and 6
me pulls out a hand for being parked on the side of
the cloud. I do not care, all the Andy
also fined for the same. I keep walking and a baker gives me a marraqueta,
French bread or bread batter as you mean, I turn and find a frog
I check the "seal" and says that walk faster, I do
on one side and the toad is sucamino. I pause a second to
hear the sound and the accordion was My grandfather came
making noise. I bend down to pick a flower and a flock of birds
passports over me.
-seems that I'm lucky today, I say-
And that a star leaves the house to water the garden which I took the flower. After greeting
follow my way and a window falls on a dog,
thanks to my great agility to tackle the achievement and I'll take it.
I continue walking with the dog, that at
other is called Mara, and a small child
over and asked if he could pat the dog
you nod and
are both happy for a while and I
with arms
somewhat exhausted.

Finally, I reached the bank, among
and there is a des-assault with a deadly armed
shot me to the ground by the imminent danger of not passing anything
me, crawling toward a guard that is
right next to me asked me how long this and
says a couple of minutes, the assailants took about 50 weight
, approach the entrance to the bank and through the air and all
los santos llega la brigada de conejos policiales, los capturan con gran éxito
y puedo pagar mis cuentas.

Me dirijo hacia mi auto por la vereda de enfrente, todo sigue con
normalidad como siempre, saco el parte que dejó el pulpo
policía de 6 tentáculos en el parabrisas de mi espectacular
auto huevo del futuro. Me subo, prendo la radio y sigue
mi canción favorita recomendada por mi exquisita
y tiernilla amiga Pauly, enciendo el motor de
azúcar y vuelvo a mi querido hogar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment